Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Brown Calling Out Coaching For Poor Start
(09-28-2017, 12:08 PM)GodFather Wrote: I feel the reality is this teams coaching needs a new HC and let HIM build the other coaches he sees fit to take this team further than a first round playoff game. Piano man needs to go with Marvin. 

I also feel this 50th year celebration and a team that is in the top 5 bottom in the NFL is an embarrassment to Mike and finally feels how the fans have year after year losing in the first round of the playoffs....year after year letting Shitsburgh get the best of us. I hope he feels the pain of what Bengal fans feel week after week.

I agree. I was just saying I can see Mike Brown putting the bulk of blame on Paul Alexander, while (maybe) letting Marv off the hook.

IMO, Paul Alexander thoroughly earned his pink slip after 2016, and Marv has been long overdue.

In Mike's mind though, losing in the playoffs isn't a big deal, and the reason we're losing right now is clearly the o-line more than Marvin.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike Brown Calling Out Coaching For Poor Start - Shake n Blake - 09-28-2017, 12:17 PM