Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Brown Calling Out Coaching For Poor Start
The thing about Brown is he says he doesn't want to be the guy who tosses guys to the streets and I can appreciate that, but suppose he's your landlord and you get sick, lose your job or for any number of reasons beyond your control does anyone think he's going to let you live in your home rent free or in any way subsidize your living arrangements? I doubt it. 
There are plenty of players who end up on the streets he doesn't seem to care about because perhaps they're not good enough so there has to be something else to it.
We hear all the time about the evils of picking winners and losers, but when the head loser gets to pick suddenly it's alright? It's ok though because he's rich and of course being rich he must be smarter than the rest of us..
I dunno folks..something ain't white in the rice.. Too much pepper is in it or something.. He is after all part of the extreme 1%ers where there really is no accountability. He could, if he wanted just move the team anywhere he wanted to as long as his 31 other buddies go along with it. We could potentially be the Antarctica Bengals and there's not a damned thing we could do about it and there would still be fans who would pay for luxury sky boxes and be flown to Antarctica every other Sunday. Scary when you think about it..   
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike Brown Calling Out Coaching For Poor Start - grampahol - 09-28-2017, 01:19 PM