Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Really Happens When You Use the R-Word
(10-04-2017, 05:19 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The only context I have ever used is as a descriptor.   The derogatory is just perceived and the fact remains the only negative or derogatory thing I have said about them is that they were weird.   The only reason that I didn't use another word is because I was posted a list of about 50 made up words.   One being four wolf.  It was beyond ridiculous.   I chose to stick with the common and familiar term.  

As for the board, I really don't care what words are allowed or banned I was just stating that the same arguments made about ****** were the same ones about *****.  It's always the same group of people who want to lecture us all on word choices.    

Respect, thoughtfulness, and common sense matter to me as well.   I just wish some here would stop trying to lecture and just discuss the  topics at hand.    Part of having respect for others is not lecturing which is what I wish would stop from regular members

This is a lecture.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Really Happens When You Use the R-Word - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 10-04-2017, 06:29 PM