Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump admin rescinds Obamacare hhs contraceptive mandate
(10-11-2017, 08:44 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: The employer isn't providing the insurance, they sponsor the insurance. They pay half the premiums. The patient pays the other half of the premiums plus the cost of co-pays and the deductible. Meaning the employee pays more than 50%.  If the employee doesnt pay they don't get insurance.   The employers aren't required to provide contraception, the insurance plan is required to cover contraception. I didn't say birth control wasn't that expensive. I said it was cheaper than your ELECTIVE procedure. It's not my fault you don't know what is and isn't an elective procedure and picked a reeeeeeeeally poor example which back fired, but the fact remains a cardiac cath is elective and I correctly guessed you belueve your elective procedures should be covered.

Yes it has backfired. I have been foiled again by you and your brilliant comparison of heart surgery and knee surgery to condoms. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump admin rescinds Obamacare hhs contraceptive mandate - bfine32 - 10-11-2017, 09:04 PM