Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals joking in locker room after loss
(10-23-2017, 09:36 PM)Sweetness Wrote: Definitely agree with you there. But when you see your two leaders (head coach and QB) with pee dripping down their leg every big game it's hard to bring your A game. Green did fine in the first half, he can't force the QB to throw to him and make good throws. On the int it was just a bad throw by Dalton, not a good play by Haden. I have no idea what Atkins or Burfict were doing yesterday though.

You need to do your homework.  Joe Haden has OWNED AJ Green his entire career.

Second....I don't call a guy getting the shit kicked out of him all day long and continuing to get up "peeing down one's leg"....I'd lay that on the sorry son of a bitches that are supposed to be stopping that from happening...and I WAS one of those guys.  In fact, I admire the guy's grit....and I'd say the linemen need to check their boxers to see if they even have balls.

Mediocre Marv is just that...mediocre...Mike Brown is two steps below that as GM.  He isn't even serviceable.  I wouldn't hire him to run a donkey show by hand...let alone his inbred kid.  

The whole team shits the bed the entire time under the lights.  The defense may as well not have been on the field the first half....the goddamned special teams gave up a fuggin Pee Wee league level fake punt, and the line couldn't block you....but the one son of a ***** that kept getting up for more other than Mixon (who the coaches hardly played the 2nd half) pissed down his leg?  FFS. In Cincinnati it's ALWAYS the QB or Joey Votto who's to blame.  SMGDH.  

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals joking in locker room after loss - Wyche'sWarrior - 10-23-2017, 10:07 PM