Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals joking in locker room after loss
(10-23-2017, 11:17 PM)Sweetness Wrote: I'm not saying it wasn't Marvins call. I know for sure that it was (Which shows what kind of person Marvin is). I just feel like, as a leader of the team, if he goes into the huddle and says "I don't care that they want is to kneel we aren't going to show that we quit and we're going to run the ball" it shows alot more to the team then tucking tail and bending over. Now that shouldn't be something Dalton has to do, but I feel like it's something he should do. 

I don't have time to respond to the rest of your previous message but I'm pretty sure Haden was hurt for at least one or two of the games. But those injuries make a huge impact on the player he is today and Haden didn't shut Green down this game. I completely agree he did early on in Greens career though, even back to college ball.

I agree with you there too....what are they gonna do, bench him?  Screw it!

I'm just EXTREMELY frustrated the Mike Clown & crew have squandered this window of opportunity with players like Atkins, Dunlap, Green, Bernard, Whitworth, Smith, and even Andy Dalton by largely being *****, and by "not valuing" integral cogs in the football machine and being cheapskates.

When you were around in the 80s.....to see this shit.....man it's painful.  

I hope you don't think I was getting personal....I just tire of people shitting on decent to very good players when the shit show is upstairs.  There is no accountability here, and that is the problem.  It's a comedy of errors in crunch time because of a lack of discipline.

To your point in Haden.  He is not good enough to shut Green down these days....but he's still good enough to be a hindrance.  He proved that Sunday, aided by our shit-tastic o line not giving routes enough time to develop.

I mean....we ain't talking about a quarterback stepping into sacks this week or arguing he didn't....we're talking straight up unabated to the passer type shit.  Pathetic.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals joking in locker room after loss - Wyche'sWarrior - 10-24-2017, 12:29 AM