Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals joking in locker room after loss
(10-23-2017, 11:17 PM)Sweetness Wrote: I'm not saying it wasn't Marvins call. I know for sure that it was (Which shows what kind of person Marvin is). I just feel like, as a leader of the team, if he goes into the huddle and says "I don't care that they want is to kneel we aren't going to show that we quit and we're going to run the ball" it shows alot more to the team then tucking tail and bending over. Now that shouldn't be something Dalton has to do, but I feel like it's something he should do. 

What good is that going to do? Even if they score a TD on that play, there's no way they get a 2 point conversion, an onside kick recovery, AND another TD with a made XP (for a tie and OT) or another 2 point conversion (for the win, and good luck getting Marvin to go for that!) in the amount of time that was left when they took a knee.

I agree with you that if you're on the losing end of a game, you go full tilt 'til the clock reads all zeroes, but stop giving Dalton crap because he decided to give up after Marvin Lewis declared that he had given up.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals joking in locker room after loss - PhilHos - 10-24-2017, 02:21 PM