Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals joking in locker room after loss
(10-24-2017, 03:53 PM)jowczarski Wrote: I can't get through all these comments but all I'll say is this, which echoes what Doc wrote today: I didn't see this.
Paul Z. was in the locker room and that was his takeaway.
Burfict was the only player he specifically named. I saw Burfict in there, but did not get a chance to speak to him - so I have no idea how that all went down with other media waiting for him to dress. Therefore I can't speak to the unnamed other teammates. They weren't linebackers, that I could see.
All I'll say to that is you've got 50+ guys in that locker room, and some who travel are PS guys and injured guys. They talk. They have conversations. Would it shock me that someone laughed or made a joke about whatever. Honestly, it's not worth wringing hands over.
Same goes for the sideline thing. I get that it riles people up because it's a "bad look" or whatever, but really guys - no one in that locker room is happy they lost, didn't try to win, tried to lose, didn't care, etc. etc.

I don't believe anyone here thinks they're happy about it. An certainly theres still going to be normal conversation. But it doesn't appear that they're too upset about it. Someone talked about Brady earlier. I hate the guy but I've watched enough Pats games to know if they're losing, he's pissed and either trying to fire the team up or make sure they know where theyre screwing up. And he's probably an extreme example, but man, it would be nice to see someone act like they're a little miffed they just got taken to the woodshed.. by the same team...for the millionth time...

And I certainly agree. This organization has never wrung its hands over a little losing.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals joking in locker room after loss - R3stangs - 10-24-2017, 05:18 PM