Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clinton campaign and DNC paid for Trump Dossier
(10-26-2017, 01:41 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Like I said, they had been investigating Manafort for nearly 2 years - BECAUSE of the Ukraine thing - and dropped it for lack of evidence.  What you're referring to may have been leaked/reported in August, but I believe that's actually the reason he had been under investigation initially.....it was something else that led to new FISA warrants.

Similar story with Carter Page, who reportedly was also being investigated back to 2014.  But the article wasn't clear on whether those FISA warrants simply renewed as part of that ongoing investigation, or if a new investigation was opened because of new "evidence".

The ledger was revealed in August by a Ukrainian anti corruption task force, but I understand what you're saying. Steele did send the FBI a memo regarding communications in June or July. So it's a question of if that played a role. From what he has said, he leaked the full dossier because he felt there was no action on the information he found, so that memo may not have been the catalyst. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Clinton campaign and DNC paid for Trump Dossier - BmorePat87 - 10-26-2017, 02:17 PM