Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals joking in locker room after loss
(10-26-2017, 03:20 PM)Wyche Wrote: Last part was a joke....Noles weren't going anywhere anyway....but we wouldn't be at 2-4 with Francios.

Lamar needs some polish on his pass game, IMO.  He'll get killed at this level if he runs that much.

Baker is good, has some character concerns, and now has a shoulder injury doesn't he?  IDK, something about him doesn't sit right with me....plus Big 12 or whatever the hell it's called now, doesn't really impress me much.

Lamar won't run as much when he's on a team that isn't Louisville. He almost always looks to throw first on non- designed run plays. Dropped passes, bad OL...Lamar is also incredibly good at avoiding hits. 

This is Mike Vick level stuff. Rare ability. 

Was hurt vs Texas. Played the next game.
He plays like Romo (who is criminally underrated because Dallas was actually bad most of the time while he was there). 
He scorched Ohio State...so there's that and that isn't big 12. 

They both can play from within a structure and out of it. That's what makes them special talents, to me. If Baker were 3 inches taller he'd be called a top 5 pick by now. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals joking in locker room after loss - RoyleRedlegs - 10-26-2017, 03:32 PM