Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals joking in locker room after loss
(10-26-2017, 03:32 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Lamar won't run as much when he's on a team that isn't Louisville. He almost always looks to throw first on non- designed run plays. Dropped passes, bad OL...Lamar is also incredibly good at avoiding hits. 

This is Mike Vick level stuff. Rare ability. 

Was hurt vs Texas. Played the next game.
He plays like Romo (who is criminally underrated because Dallas was actually bad most of the time while he was there). 
He scorched Ohio State...so there's that and that isn't big 12. 

They both can play from within a structure and out of it. That's what makes them special talents, to me. If Baker were 3 inches taller he'd be called a top 5 pick by now. 

I like Lamar, and the Cards.....but I just don't see him NFL ready yet, JMO.  Even Mike Vick started to deteriorate after a few seasons, Cam.  If he takes a cue from his predecessor, he may be ok.  Teddy ran as a last ditch effort, and was successful at it when he needed to be.  Bridgewater always struck me as a guy that made very smart decisions with the ball, and was just as cerebral as he was talented.  I don't get that feeling from Jackson, not yet.  I think a senior season would do him well, but that's just me, and I'm not looking at the prospects of all that cash!

I'm not that impressed with OSU either, fwiw.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals joking in locker room after loss - Wyche'sWarrior - 10-26-2017, 03:45 PM