Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looks like Ross is playing this week
(10-29-2017, 06:44 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm not adamant that he will contribute nothing, I'm just not convinced Marvin Lewis is refusing to play a gem for reasons we simply can't explain.  I never said the guy is bad, I'm just assuming there is a reason he isn't on the field other than Marvin Lewis is intentionally trying to put us in a position to fail.

If Marvin is way too gung ho to not play rookies, some people in these parts are way too eager to shake things up for the sake of shaking things up.  If Ross is as good as he should be, even a coach as stupid as Marvin Lewis will be able to see it eventually.  Right?
I can explain it and any long time true fan will agree, Marvin hides behind excuses so he can have a job next year, He benched Aj for the rest of the season last year, twice he shelved Eifert, he does not play his best players WHY? So he can sell himself to Mike Brown year after year. He can say Mr. Brown I didn't win because AJ got hurt, Rookies didn't develop, ect.ect. See, if Marvin ever has a healthy team and plays his best players and they get destroyed first round, or don't make the playoffs then everyone will see, Its Marvins fault and he will be canned. There is a part of him that celebrates when players go down because his resume just got a little stronger Cool Sad truth, What can Marvin do with a healthy talented team? Look no further than the 2 senior bowls he coached, his teams were absolutely destroyed despite talent being even Ninja . With Marvin its always selling hope for next year and never win now! Marvin has to go!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looks like Ross is playing this week - bengaltruth - 10-30-2017, 12:21 AM