Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Bathroom Bill' proponent misgenders opponent in VA GOP sponsored mailer
(10-30-2017, 01:06 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Except you are stating they have a mental disorder, which may be your opinion, but do you have the credentials to back it up? It's no different than people trying to diagnose Trump with mental conditions when they don't know his whole situation. It's disrespectful, it's hostile, and it's unnecessary. That may be what some voters want, but for those of us that prefer civility, it's not.

You can not pretend to be something you are not and Run for public office. Just because you love these people and make it your personal soapbox to defend their stuff doesn’t mean average normal people have to be subjected to something they are clearly not buying.

You can’t represent yourself blatantly incorrectly and run for public office. Not if you expect to be taken seriously.

As for it being hostile, disrespectful, .... I do not Think so at all. It’s being factual. Is it unecessary? I can go a little there but then I don’t know how this dude was representing himself in the campaign. And quite frankly if he candidacy is so weak he can’t survive being called a dude then he wasn’t winning anyway.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 'Bathroom Bill' proponent misgenders opponent in VA GOP sponsored mailer - StLucieBengal - 10-30-2017, 02:35 PM