Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Bathroom Bill' proponent misgenders opponent in VA GOP sponsored mailer
(10-30-2017, 02:42 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I'm not really sure why I continue to engage with you on LGBTQ matters when you continually express harmful, discriminatory, prejudicial opinions and a lack of common decency with regards to the community.

I am just fine with the gays and whichever else group you want to throw in there under the never ending letters....

There is nothing wrong with just calling people by the proper terms. Not some leftist term that is only there to make odd people feel special.

There is nothing discriminatory, prejudicial, or even violating common decency. No one said this guy couldn’t run... the way he dresses and acts is on him.

The fact you think this is a story is hilarious.

My opinions on this matter have been consistent and clear. You won’t change my mind and I certainly won’t start using that ridiculous list you posted for me to refer to.... it’s either man or woman. He or she. You and whoever else here can live in fantasy land where everyone gets their own made up pronoun, and you can just celebrate that over and over. Just don’t expect to infringe on my rights and everyone else who is just tired of all this nonsense and prefers to focus on their actual life rather than irrelevant petty nonsense.

If a poster here is one of these then more power to them.

The day I start calling everyone their pronoun of choice is the day you all start referring to me on here as your magesty. Since I choose to identify that way.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 'Bathroom Bill' proponent misgenders opponent in VA GOP sponsored mailer - StLucieBengal - 10-30-2017, 04:17 PM