Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hue's glad Andy is waving off play calls
(08-19-2015, 08:45 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I thought it would be interesting for people to try and pull a game out of memory where it was clearly Dalton that was the reason for the loss.  It is intended for all those that think the Bengals would never lose if Dalton would just stop making mistakes.

Just like you did here....

(08-19-2015, 08:46 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: It wasn't his best outing, but he did have them in place to win the game and Marv decided a punt was a better play than attempt a long FG. 

....there can always be SOMETHING to put on somebody other than Andy. Like jakefromstatefarm said, your question isn't really fair, because you're just going to have an excuse for every single game that anyone mentions where Andy played poorly. I'm not even saying you'd be wrong, because I could find someone other than Andy screwing up in each game too. BUT, that's not really a fair statement to make unless you mention that you could do the same thing for any other team and any other QB. You can always find at least one other person to blame no matter what. It's a team sport and a team game, if you look closely enough, you can always find more than 1 guy doing something wrong. Some just do more wrong than others, hence the scrutiny of certain players.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hue's glad Andy is waving off play calls - djs7685 - 08-19-2015, 08:51 AM