Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hue's glad Andy is waving off play calls
(08-19-2015, 08:51 AM)djs7685 Wrote: Just like you did here....

....there can always be SOMETHING to put on somebody other than Andy. Like jakefromstatefarm said, your question isn't really fair, because you're just going to have an excuse for every single game that anyone mentions where Andy played poorly. I'm not even saying you'd be wrong, because I could find someone other than Andy screwing up in each game too. BUT, that's not really a fair statement to make unless you mention that you could do the same thing for any other team and any other QB. You can always find at least one other person to blame no matter what. It's a team sport and a team game, if you look closely enough, you can always find more than 1 guy doing something wrong. Some just do more wrong than others, hence the scrutiny of certain players.

I think you missed the point.  Whether he was a statistical hall of famer against the Dolphins or not, he had his team in place to win the game.  I seem to remember a pretty costly fumble from someone in that one as well.

As far as drawing comparisons to other team's QBs leading to losses, I would venture to say that no Tampa, Jags, Browns, or Redskins fans are saying things like "If our QB can just not be horrible, we will win a lot of games".  It seems to me that a great deal of credit for the success of this team is being placed on everyone except on the starting QB.  You say that "some just do more wrong than others, hence the scrutiny", but I don't think Dalton has done more wrong. 

And I wasn't trying to spring a trap and counter any game that someone suggested was Dalton's fault with a bunch of stats or logic, I just wanted people to think that maybe he deserves a bit more credit than "just don't be horrible".
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hue's glad Andy is waving off play calls - SHRacerX - 08-19-2015, 03:48 PM