Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hue's glad Andy is waving off play calls
(08-20-2015, 01:05 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Haha, I know, was just messing with the local lunatic a bit.

I was very happy with Whit and Iloka last season. Some of the others played very well (A.J. when he was on the field, Boling, Jones, Dunlap), but it would be nice to see improvement from everybody.

This team is solid overall, I do think that we have the best shot at competing even if Andy would be the only player to significant improve. QB is an important position, and if he can just play a little bit less poorly in the playoffs and the defense can play just a little better in the playoffs, we'll be fine IMO.

Completely agree, plus Marv needs to be able to get these guys to play better in the big games.

That is my biggest concern, Marvin frickin Lewis. He is great at putting a team together but his in game management
and inability to get his players motivated leaves tons to be desired. Plus everytime we have been in the Playoffs he has
been outcoached by a great degree. I hope the players can carry him, especially Dalton.

Like you said, if one player could help us the most if he significantly improved it is Dalton.

Geno Atkins being back is also a big deal.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hue's glad Andy is waving off play calls - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-20-2015, 01:21 PM