Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hue's glad Andy is waving off play calls
(08-20-2015, 01:05 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Haha, I know, was just messing with the local lunatic a bit.

I was very happy with Whit and Iloka last season. Some of the others played very well (A.J. when he was on the field, Boling, Jones, Dunlap), but it would be nice to see improvement from everybody.

This team is solid overall, I do think that we have the best shot at competing even if Andy would be the only player to significant improve. QB is an important position, and if he can just play a little bit less poorly in the playoffs and the defense can play just a little better in the playoffs, we'll be fine IMO.

I disagree strongly.

There are 2 guys that did not play much in 2014, Jones and Eifert so they need to improve also. Geno needs to play 100% better than he did in 2014. Hill was good for 50% of the season so he needs to improve. We have a lot of guys that need to improve (get healthy) like Burfict as well who played very poorly before he was hurt.

It is crazy to feel the improvement of 1 player is more important than the improvement of 8 to 10 players. I will take improvement from the 8 to 10 every time because if the improvement is not earth shattering, the team will be better than major improvement from 1 player and everyone else is the same or worse.

I love synergy so I love the sum of the parts to achieve greatness.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hue's glad Andy is waving off play calls - Luvnit2 - 08-20-2015, 03:49 PM