Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama colluded with Putin to release Lebanese terrorist that targeted Americans
(12-18-2017, 10:58 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: 1. Yeah considered the risks for weeks......  what exactly were the oaks?   Making his Islamic buddies mad for killing their Jihad general.  

Just spit-balling here: Maybe he was weighing the risk to OUR people he would be sending in on the mission?

(12-18-2017, 10:58 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: 2. I will let you stick to Hannity.  As I said I am not a viewer.  

Fewer and fewer people are.

(12-18-2017, 10:58 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: 3. You should go to Russia.  The people are exactly the same as here....

Mostly white? Ninja

(12-18-2017, 10:58 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I have been to both Germany and Russia and feel less hassled in Russia.   Outside of border security ofc.   Which shouldn’t be a problem if we had better relations.

Well you wife is Russian. Probably easier to mix in.

(12-18-2017, 10:58 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Germany has more violence of late anyway....   until they sort out their Muslim migrant problem and actually form a functioning coalition government they are really a place we should be avoid .  

Does that have anything to do with having more freedom than in Russia? A strong police state would probably clamp down on violence. Mellow

(12-18-2017, 10:58 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: 4.  Why don’t you ask Greece what Germany did to them and he rest of the mediterrainian nations could chime in as well.   The EU and Germany have ensured those countries were poor.  

Germany is part of the EU. That answer makes no sense.

(12-18-2017, 10:58 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: 5. Yes Iran has money to find terror.... obama just game them pallets more of cash.....   thanks for clearing that up.  

I just wonder how the country stayed afloat until then...poor guys must have been selling sand to fund the place until that sweet, sweet Obama money came in.

Wonder if they got an Obama phone too? Smirk

(12-18-2017, 10:58 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: 6. Russia works with China because it doesn’t want to fight a two front war.    They would turn on China if we had their backs on he west.  Russia is the key to stopping China.

Stopping China from what?

Also they have been allies a long time. You're thinking might be a stretch here to try and fit into a narrative that doesn't exist.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Obama colluded with Putin to release Lebanese terrorist that targeted Americans - GMDino - 12-19-2017, 12:45 AM