Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Africa parliament votes to seize white owned land
(03-08-2018, 07:05 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Uncivilized people are indeed savages.   That is precisely the definition of a savage. You are the only one bringing up skin color.  

I never discriminate along race.   White people can also be savages.   Just because news stories discussed here do not involve them doesn’t mean they do not exist.   Not sure why I have to repeat this time and again.

You called genocide by white people "progress" but called those being killed "uncivilized savages" because they were "violent" in their attempts to not be murdered.

You've called people from every continent except for Europe "savages" and argued against Fred when he brought up the fact that the last century saw tens of millions of deaths because of European wars.

I'm not even sure why you even pretend anymore. We all know you're sitting behind that Compaq of yours wearing new balances, khakis, and a white polo. If some fat loser from Ohio can get the confidence to drive to Virginia and wave around some goofy ass shield and hate on Jews, I'm sure you can come out of the closet and at least be honest with us behind your anonymous username. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: South Africa parliament votes to seize white owned land - BmorePat87 - 03-08-2018, 08:37 PM