Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Africa parliament votes to seize white owned land
(03-08-2018, 10:17 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Lol let me get this straight.   It’s not genocide when you blatantly target black and brown babies via abortions in today’s civilized world.    But back when the world was developing some aggressive steps were taken to colonize and modernize these undeveloped areas of the world.    

No one blatantly targets black or brown babies with abortion.

When you say "some aggressive steps" you're referring to the systematic killing of a group of people. It's the very definition of genocide, no matter how you attempt to sugar coat it. 

Quote:Were there some harsh things that happened to the natives..... yes.    Is it pleasant ..... no.    Do we wish we lived ina world where nothing bad ever happened to people.... yes .  

"harsh things"
I get that you support the murder, but it's genocide, let's call it what it was.

Quote: But it didn’t and it does no one any good to bash those colonists today.    You can’t walk it back and you can’t punish some poor afrikan who may Have had a relative alive during some of these tough times.  

At no point have I ever expressed an opinion that this move was good. I've consistently called it a racist policy that will cause problems. I'm not sure what the point of bringing this up to me is.

Quote:Same reason why the Indians blaming us today has zero effect.   Or blacks.....    none of us did it and no one is responsible for the poor choices of their relatives.   Let alone their distant relatives.   

I'm not suggesting we punish ourselves. I'm just suggesting we acknowledge that it was genocide and not celebrate it like you are.

Quote:The only pertinent genocide happening today is the mass abortions of black and brown children in this country and around the world.    Or are you only interested in past because we can’t do anything.

That's not genocide. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: South Africa parliament votes to seize white owned land - BmorePat87 - 03-09-2018, 01:58 AM