Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chris Baker expected to sign with Bengals
Seems a bit of a stretch to label someone a 'locker room cancer' because they may have actually cracked a smile after a mistake as if having any kind of sense of humor is the worst possible thing any player can do when your season is already pretty much over half way through the season..
Some people take football WAY TO SERIOUS as if a losing season is going to lead the city and all surrounding areas to eminent ruin.. 
I dunno though..Cleveland isn't known as the serial killer capital of the United States for nothing although it's kind of tough to imagine that the motivation to become a serial killer is directly linked to the Browns win and loss record..  If so then obviously cities like Boston and Pittsburgh and others with winning teams should be nearly crime free..  Wanna solve your city's crime problems? Make sure your football team always wins.. 
Oh wait.. This was about Chris Baker.. I'm fully expecting Cincinnati to have to ensure the outbreak of serial murderers this upcoming season.. Gotta connect the dots here folks. .. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chris Baker expected to sign with Bengals - grampahol - 03-09-2018, 02:17 PM