Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***OFFICIAL 2018 DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD***
(04-25-2018, 07:31 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: With Lap saying that it's "a split decision between Ragnow and Price" if they go C at 21...who do you guys prefer (and why) if the choice does come down to those 2?

It is a toss up..Ragnow has been on a tear... rising in the draft.  Lap likes Price's leadership ability   

1) Frank Ragnow | 6'5 | 312 | C | Arkansas - Ragnow is very sound technically and has shown that he can dominate opponents. He has good feet and gets to the second level well to seal off LBs. Of the games I watched, Alabama's Payne was really the only I guy I saw this year who could get the better of him. That said, Ragnow took Payne to school several times himself. If Payne is in fact a Round 1 prospect, Ragnow should go no later than Round 2.

2) Billy Price | 6'4 | 305 | C | Ohio State - Price can play any interior spot and really hold his own doing so. He's a strong kid who opens up run lanes and keeps the pocket clean. He peels out well and shows the ability to get to the second level and seal off moving targets. He's logged a ton of snaps so there isn't much he hasn't faced defensively. Outside of USC's Rasheem Green beating him a couple times with inside counter moves in his Bowl game, there isn't much 2017 game tape of him losing battles. He looked great in his games against Indiana, Penn State, Iowa and Wisconsin. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***OFFICIAL 2018 DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD*** - Goalpost - 04-25-2018, 10:13 PM