Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***OFFICIAL 2018 DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD***
(04-26-2018, 08:46 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: This. They absolutely have to get one. I'd say go get the best one on the board but the temptation, especially where we are at, to trade back and get MORE value is there. I doubt they will though. I think Daniels/Ragnarok(what I call him) will be drafted by us. 

(04-26-2018, 08:50 PM)McC Wrote: Yeah, I feel the need is too great to try and get cute.  Even if only one goes in the first, both of the others could easily go at the top of the second.  And if two go in the first, we are probably screwed.  If the one you want is there, take him.  If he holds down the position at a high level for ten years, who will call it a reach?

If you miss on the top 3 then you are looking at getting mason cole who I actually think can be pretty good. But then do you have to reach to get him? What if someone else reaches and grabs him? It’s our most glaring need so Alleviate these headaches and get your guy round 1. Plain and simple.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***OFFICIAL 2018 DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD*** - The Real Deal - 04-26-2018, 08:56 PM