Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***OFFICIAL 2018 DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD***
(04-28-2018, 08:00 PM)t3r3e3 Wrote: No doubt.  The Bengals line is the worst in the league.  Bringing in Glenn and drafting Price fixes the left side,but the right side is garbage.  The team missed multiple chances in the mid rounds to draft another RG or RT. Instead, the team is rolling with Fisher(health issues), Hart (bum), Redmond (unproven), Westerman (unproven)  Hopkins (never stood out), and Ogbuehi (garbage).  Furthermore, an injury to Price, Boling, and Glenn puts the line right back to 2017.

Don't think it's as bad as you perceive. Pollack must think he has some good guys to work with. I mean think about it, OL was horrid because they were being asked to do things differently than what got them there in the first place. They didn't suck half as bad the last 2 games as they had been and Pollack may feel he can build on that. I know, seems like a stretch, but I'm preparing the koolaid and I have to as least think positive before it will taste good. WTS, I wish we would have addressed the OL, but we got what we got now and they may have some other plans in mind as well. We shall see.

Maybe they will blow our minds?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***OFFICIAL 2018 DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD*** - HarleyDog - 04-28-2018, 08:09 PM