Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Survey Finds 40% Of Colleges Have ZERO GOP Professors
(05-09-2018, 06:11 PM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: There's not much disagreement here, so I will mention this: I don't believe that I implied the part that is bolded, but if I gave that impression, then that was not the intent. I was more speaking about timelines whether they apply the same in STEM fields vs. other fields (i.e. when I draw the line at say two years into college vs. later etc.). I was certain of the general arc moving towards more "specializing" as a college student matures. But this is not a major revelation so I will stop here.

I find this overall thread very amusing (mainly the OP) considering that we're discussing the qualifications to be a good teacher, when we find ourselves in the context of a Betsy DeVos (or Devious like I like to call her), running the Department of Education, when I can't find her in possession of even the rudimentary qualifications for the post that she holds nor the the aptitude to have learned on the job based on her public interviews so far.

Agreed. Let’s just close down the department of Ed and leave the states to it....

Messages In This Thread
RE: Survey Finds 40% Of Colleges Have ZERO GOP Professors - StLucieBengal - 05-09-2018, 06:41 PM