Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCOTUS orders thrice-divorced KY county clerk to issue marriage license
(09-03-2015, 04:14 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: LOL...This was steering.

(09-03-2015, 04:33 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: You mean the one asking directly if a certain group agrees with the ruling?  The ruling being discussed?  Do I agree with his implied tone about those people...maybe not, however it is still on topic.  

The topic is not just about the woman in Kentucky.  How many people have commented that she is violating the law?  The violation of law is part of the discussion, and I merely highlighted how many people are condemning this woman to hell for violating the law by not issuing gay marriage licenses, but those same people are remarkably silent when Obama does the very same thing. 

I can't have a conversation on here about social spending without someone bringing up defense spending, which has nothing to do with that topic either.  I'm shocked that you haven't come to my defense and called the numerous posters out for them steering the conversation elsewhere.  

Messages In This Thread
RE: SCOTUS orders thrice-divorced KY county clerk to issue marriage license - jakefromstatefarm - 09-03-2015, 06:58 PM