Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arby's apologizes after officer is denied service for being a cop
(09-04-2015, 01:06 PM)fredtoast Wrote: But you can't promote to exclusive beliefs at the same time.

You value the freedom to discriminate MORE than treating all people equally or treating them with respect and dignity.

I value treating all people equally with respect and dignity MORE than giving a person the "freedom" to do something I see as wrong i.e. discriminate against a person solely based on race, religion, or sex.

And history has pretty much proven what happens when people are given the "freedom" to discriminate against minorities.  It never works out well for the minorities.

You see it as wrong.  I see it as stupid for a business owner to do.  I don't feel like I have the right to tell a private business owner who they have to serve.  It's none of my business.  It's his business.  It's his product.  The products belong to HIM.  If he wants to be an idiot and refuse a sale, let him. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arby's apologizes after officer is denied service for being a cop - jakefromstatefarm - 09-04-2015, 01:09 PM