Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Trump on undocumented immigrants: 'These aren't people. These are animals.'
(06-19-2018, 12:38 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: They made a choice, and they have a burden of responsibility for that choice that they made. The administration has a burden of responsibility for the choices they make, as well. When you make a choice, you have responsibility for the choice you make. I don't hold these families blameless, but I can't hold our administration blameless, either.

I have no idea how someone could suggest the administration is doing something wrong. Unless of course you disagree with making crossing the border illegally a crime. They are doing the exact same thing with these children that they would with the child of a citizen if that parent was arrested for a crime. They first look to place them under the custody of family members.

It is the aspect of the left's mentality that I have always had the biggest issue with. These folks are committing a crime according to current law; yet, we paint them as a victim.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump on undocumented immigrants: 'These aren't people. These are animals.' - bfine32 - 06-19-2018, 12:57 PM