Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCOTUS orders thrice-divorced KY county clerk to issue marriage license
(09-04-2015, 09:57 PM)Harmening Wrote: Anyone that does something like that isn't going to be "normal" in the traditional sense of the word.

Think about it. What social issue or belief would you be willing to go to jail over? Probably a pretty short list and I don't think you are going to find marriage on too many people's list. I don't think it would be right for someone to marry a frog for instance or for someone to have 15 wives. I am not confining myself to a 8 by 10 foot cell as a means of protest though. That's where I draw the line. I like waking up in my own bed in the morning too much.

For this woman though it was on the list and I guarantee if you sat down and talked to her you're going to hear a person with some very unique views of the world and not just as it relates to gay marriage.

I almost feel bad for her. At some point, she was convinced that she can atone for her past if she persecutes those who anger her god. This isn't normal "very religious". This is "I am going to tell gay people they will face judgement and compare gay marriage to Sodom and Gomorra religious". It's "crazy person religious".
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: SCOTUS orders thrice-divorced KY county clerk to issue marriage license - BmorePat87 - 09-04-2015, 10:34 PM