Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Slams Allies in favor of Putin (again)...
(07-10-2018, 07:27 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Yeah, normally I'd be one to call for some sanity but we were sick of electing boring politicians so we instead elected an ultra-celebrity who bases his entirely livelihood around being as over the top as possible so it's hard to wonder why stuff started getting so crazy from 2016 onward.

This makes me wonder who the most "holy crap, this person is president?!" person the left-wing could fire back with after the Trump era is done.  Tom Cruise comes to mind, but there has to be a more insane lefty celebrity nutbag out there that I'm not thinking of at the moment.  Maybe there is a future president we can all accept and respect and not make a big deal about on this list? Hmm, I'm looking at Jane Fonda. There we go...imagine the left-wing going ape and putting Jane Fonda in office and then wondering why half the country is constantly talking about what an insane president we have.

http://humanevents.com/2011/05/14/top-10-most-obnoxious-hollywood-liberals/

Alec Baldwin. With his temper it could be quite entertaining.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Slams Allies in favor of Putin (again)... - michaelsean - 07-10-2018, 07:59 PM