Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Slams Allies in favor of Putin (again)...
(07-16-2018, 03:53 PM)GMDino Wrote: So he's willing to put his own ego above the position of POTUS and defending America?

Gee.  Who could have seen that coming?   Cool

Given the Trump was already claiming that if he lost it was fixed I'd bet your salary we'd have head A LOT about it.

Or, just spitballing here, or everyone without their noses up Trump's orange rear can see that the current POTUS is kowtowing to Putin despite all evidence to the contrary.  A "man" in Trump who some around here consider "stronger" than Obama, I'll add.

Good relations with other countries?  I'm right there with you.  More peace, less war.

Lying to the American people and taking Putin at his word against all evidence otherwise?  Nope.  

(But then I don't have years invested in trying to spin what Trump does and says into being a good thing.  Smirk )

So I still don't see a defense of what Trump has done...just more complaining that people don't want peace and Hillary supporters are complaining.

Welp, we'll never know if Hills would have opened the investigation into Russian meddling and exposed all here secrets and possible bias by investigators. personally, I would have kept it on the DL, but I'm less about transparency than many.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Slams Allies in favor of Putin (again)... - bfine32 - 07-16-2018, 04:04 PM