Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Slams Allies in favor of Putin (again)...
(07-16-2018, 04:16 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So you do think this is the first time one Nation has tried to influence another's? 

No, I do not think that and did not say I think that. I tried to point out that it never happened on that kind of scale with an election. Which I think is true. Also, of course this time we obviously know who did it.
It isn't the first time probably in an election either. But how on earth could that mean we just should look the other way and say squat about a president calling an investigation into that a rigged witch hunt, the media reporting it fake news and that Putin is to be believed over the heads of all the agencies, his own appointees included.

(07-16-2018, 04:16 PM)bfine32 Wrote: FWIW, I said that when it came out about the DNC unfairly biasing Hills, it's something we didn't need to know; but it's out there (ot sure if that's something the Russians uncovered or not) and I'll focus on the action rather than the source.

The one doesn't include the other though. One can focus on both things.
The Russian meddling is also "out there". In that case, and maybe I read that wrong, it seems like you'd rather focus on the source than the action. At least you're very fine obviously with Trump denying the action and discrediting the source.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Slams Allies in favor of Putin (again)... - hollodero - 07-16-2018, 04:27 PM