Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Slams Allies in favor of Putin (again)...
(07-17-2018, 01:09 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: That's baggage, though. That toxic name recognition is a result of all of the baggage. Being who she is comes with the baggage of being neo-liberal, elitist, establishment, technocratic, and moving the party to the center. It is what is turning a lot of voters off, right now. I know when I say baggage the first thing that comes to mind are the bullshit attempts by congressional Republicans to take her down, but that is only part of it.

As for the meddling specifically, I don't want our country doing it, I don't want others doing it to us. It is a threat to democracy when things like this occur and if we truly want to foster democracy around the world then we need to let the people of other nations express their rights to govern themselves. Unfortunately, the corporatocracy seeks to gain power all over the world and so it uses the power they have gained already to influence others.

Quit right that the "toxic name recognition" is a RESULT of the baggage, or one could say that it is "the baggage," created by events like seven Benghazi  hearings over four years which produced, not indictments, but the discovery of an illicit email server--and the greatest hit to Hillary's numbers.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Slams Allies in favor of Putin (again)... - Dill - 07-17-2018, 01:31 PM