Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Slams Allies in favor of Putin (again)...
(07-19-2018, 11:43 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I would agree with that.  There is a difference between statements like that and him proposing a course of action.

While I agree that Trump's words were ill advised I think the outrage over them has been a bit hyperbolic.  No, he should not have intimated that he believes Putin over our own intelligence services.  I was listening to Howard Stern yesterday and he made a very good point, IMO.  He pointed out that Trump seems to feel that acknowledging Russian interference somehow diminishes his electoral victory and thus his authority.  hence his reluctance to flat out admit the obvious.  

I'll take your word for it.

So we allow him to sell America out for his personal gain? I agree this is why he won't admit Russia attacked America, and why he won't speak ill of Putin,  but it should disgust (not shock) all of us that he's more worried about himself then National Security.

Excusing it (not saying you specifically, but Trump supporters) just seems inexcusable given he is the POTUS and it's not about him but about this Nation.

But we are seeing Trump supporters don't really care much if at all about America. Just Trump. Which is why he isn't held accountable like any other POTUS would be, and he's allowed to personally make millions off of Tax Payers and benefit personally (financially) from any deal made on behalf of America.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Slams Allies in favor of Putin (again)... - jj22 - 07-19-2018, 12:00 PM