Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White House bans CNN reporter from press conference
(07-27-2018, 02:37 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Phil and Dino have an entire back and forth over who Obama-Trump allowed/banned. In you first retort you point directly to the president banning and there have been other implications. Simply wanted to make sure that everyone understands we have zero evidence that POTUS did not ban this person.

I asked because there is no one actually saying "Donald Trump banned a reporter". Dino said "White House" and "Trump admin", both accurate. Phil mentioned Obama and Trump, but that was already within the context of "Obama White House" and "Trump White House". I responded to a hypothetical statement by Phil and never suggested Trump did anything, just reframed the question he posed.

I feel like instead of actually engaging in conversations that are happening, you once again declared people were making an argument and then requested that people respond to your post as if your false premise was true. 

I'm not sure why you have a habit of doing this instead of just addressing what is actually being said here. I ignored the first time, but I had to chime in when you responded to your own post as if it was actually happening.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: White House bans CNN reporter from press conference - BmorePat87 - 07-27-2018, 04:33 PM