Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White House bans CNN reporter from press conference
(07-27-2018, 06:33 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Whether or not I made a comment that involved the office of the President is irrelevant to a discussion about whether or not I said that Trump banned a reporter, as you accused me of doing twice. I understand this is a goal post changing tactic, so, again, just be honest.

Mellow

(07-24-2018, 11:37 AM)bfine32 Wrote: ...it's just dude was seeing a thread were everyone was in agreement and he could not stand it any longer.

Mellow

(07-26-2018, 07:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Not to "defend Trump" but did he ban the reporter from the News Conference?

(07-27-2018, 01:52 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I've got to ask this question again as I keep seeing folks asserting Trump barred the individual. As I read it member of his Press Staff determined the individual would not be able to attend this press conference.

(07-27-2018, 02:37 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Phil and Dino have an entire back and forth over who Obama-Trump allowed/banned. In you first retort you point directly to the president banning and there have been other implications. Simply wanted to make sure that everyone understands we have zero evidence that POTUS did not ban this person.

(07-27-2018, 04:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well Dino and Phil both stated they let the conversation slide to POTUS v. POTUS, so there's that.

I pointed to you also referring POTUS only, so there's that.

Therefore, I created no false narrative; simply want to make sure we were talking about the actual situation at hand.

I participated plenty to include my position of often criticizing the WH's statements toward the press and asking is a violation of the 1st Amendment if the WH does not allow everyone with credentials to attend every press conference.

But no one can change what you perceive.

(07-27-2018, 06:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You didn't comment directly about POTUS in post 18. 

Yeah, I hate dishonesty as well. 

Mellow

(07-26-2018, 04:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: All of that to try and prove other folks wrong. Absolutely nothing of value added to the conversation; just a continued effort to prove others wrong...

Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: White House bans CNN reporter from press conference - GMDino - 07-27-2018, 07:16 PM