Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White House bans CNN reporter from press conference
(08-01-2018, 07:05 PM)hollodero Wrote: Well, to be fair he claimed ID is necessary to buy groceries. Not just "shopping" like in shopping for a gun. It just sounds quite detached. 
I admittedly do have bias, as I do think Trump can say really stupid things at times. If one is biased in thinking he's a very high IQ person, one might read his statements differently. I put it in the "island surrounded by water, lots of water, ocean water" category though.

And that has nothing to do with my stance on voter ID. I for one find it absurd that the US doesn't require ID for voting. Trump could really have chosen a more clever way to make that point though, and me saying that really isn't a symptom of mental derangement. I refute that.
And both I and the Press Secretary have provided examples of when ID is required to buy groceries.

Sure he could have more eloquently made the point of ID requirement(s), but it really doesn't make his example hilarious. Nothing you said in this post is a symptom of derangement. But obsessing on the given example just might be.  Dude said "ID is required to buy groceries"; that's it. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: White House bans CNN reporter from press conference - bfine32 - 08-01-2018, 07:13 PM