Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White House bans CNN reporter from press conference
(08-01-2018, 06:39 PM)bfine32 Wrote: There are many occasions where the shopper must provide identification to include buying alcohol, tobacco, and writing a check to pay for the groceries.  So it is not a false claim to assert you must provide an ID when you shop for groceries. Hell, I shop at the Commissary on post and have to show ID to enter the store. I think Sam's club is similar.

But feel free to think you and others are actually pointing something of relevance when you focus on Trump saying ID is required to shop for groceries. I go on thinking it is pointless and petty,    

Interesting response that doesn't actually address my post and the points I made about the burden of proof and the use of repeated lies to support a stance. Maybe expecting accurate statements and genuine evidence to back up a position seems petty to you, but, as I said earlier, we should be a nation that respects truth over rhetoric. 

But I am glad you provided a scenario where the falsehood could be construed to be accurate. Now we just need to find a way to actually make it back up his stance. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: White House bans CNN reporter from press conference - BmorePat87 - 08-01-2018, 07:29 PM