Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White House bans CNN reporter from press conference
(08-01-2018, 05:26 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Folks do this to distract from the actual issue at hand. They will distract from the validity of presenting ID to vote by pointing something Trump said wrong about showing identification while shopping. 

Trump: I think voters should be required to show identification to vote, we must show ID when we shop.

Person trying to deflect from subject at hand: LOL, Trump said you have to show ID to shop.

(08-01-2018, 06:39 PM)bfine32 Wrote: There are many occasions where the shopper must provide identification to include buying alcohol, tobacco, and writing a check to pay for the groceries.  So it is not a false claim to assert you must provide an ID when you shop for groceries. Hell, I shop at the Commissary on post and have to show ID to enter the store. I think Sam's club is similar.

But feel free to think you and others are actually pointing something of relevance when you focus on Trump saying ID is required to shop for groceries. I go on thinking it is pointless and petty,    

(08-01-2018, 06:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Goes to show folk's perspectives are different; as I do not find the assertion that ID is required when you shop to fall into the hilarious category. There are many instances when an ID is required. 

The Press Secretary provided such an example, but folks LOL, not because it is funny; put because of their bias.  

There's a term for this condition; however, it escapes me at the moment.

(08-01-2018, 07:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: And both I and the Press Secretary have provided examples of when ID is required to buy groceries.

Sure he could have more eloquently made the point of ID requirement(s), but it really doesn't make his example hilarious. Nothing you said in this post is a symptom of derangement. But obsessing on the given example just might be.  Dude said "ID is required to buy groceries"; that's it. 

(08-01-2018, 07:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Sounds like somebody might want to suppress Freedom of Speach:
http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/08/01/two-way-street-sanders-pressed-trump-supporters-heckling-cnns-acosta?page=2

Dude in the embedded video might just be one.

But I get it: "He didn't actually say that".

[Image: trump-supporters-make-america-great-trum...749437.png]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: White House bans CNN reporter from press conference - GMDino - 08-01-2018, 11:54 PM