Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White House bans CNN reporter from press conference
(08-02-2018, 03:39 PM)PhilHos Wrote: To be fair, it was the left (including Obama) that started it with their constant attacks on Fox News.

Yeah that's not fair. Voicing displeasure with the media or with certain outlets or certain reports isn't the problem here. I guess hardly anyone would deny Trump the right to be critical of the media. Critizism is OK, as is correcting the record or accusing them of being biased.
It's the means Trump chooses to voice his displeasure that are 100% of the problem here. Obama did not call FOX news the real enemy of the people compared to Putin, he didn't personally slander journalists, he didn't acuse them of being fake and making up sources and didn't call them the most dishonest people in the country. He wasn't quite that incentive.

Never mind that FOX news actually really is a republican mouthpiece and in no way is it rational to claim the MSM is equally pro-democrat. That's just not true.

(08-02-2018, 03:40 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Actually they went as far as to charge the stage, but I understand your desire to trivialize the absolute hate displayed from the left. 

I don't get you at times. I said there's definitely hate on both sides. I don't even dared to evaluate on which side there's more hate.
I honestly didn't know the stage was charged, but it doesn't surprise me. Idiots are everywhere. One of these hating idiots stood at the podium and mused about how fun tmes were when protesters could just be beaten up.

You're the one trying to evaluate it. And when the answer, implicitly or explicitly, sounds like "the left is where the hate is", than I find that to be a bit odd. Given that a chief hate mongerer has ben chosen by the right to become president.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: White House bans CNN reporter from press conference - hollodero - 08-02-2018, 03:59 PM