Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White House bans CNN reporter from press conference
(08-02-2018, 04:15 PM)GMDino Wrote: Well the general misconception comes from the way FOX markets itself as a news channel.  Most (the vast majority) of their programming is opinion.  So when Hannity or another talking head spouts out "facts" that are spin/lies/opinion it gets lumped in with the actual small bits of "news" they broadcast.  
I understand that, but even so, many on the left were and are to quick to dismiss ANYthing from Fox News because "it's Fox News".
(08-02-2018, 04:15 PM)GMDino Wrote: I brought it up because you said:

The "right" accusing the "left" of being wrong/making stuff up started long before Obama.  Limbaugh was just the biggest name I could think of from back in the day.  There were certainly others.

I'm not talking about accusing the other side of lying. I'm talking about accusing a news organization of being "fake news".
(08-02-2018, 04:15 PM)GMDino Wrote: Trump attacks ANYONE who disagrees with him...even when he is demonstrably wrong.  He even said things about FOX hosts if he thought they were "unfair" to him.

It's not WHO he attacks...it's HOW he attacks.  And how often.  

I do not disagree. Just pointing out it didn't start with him.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: White House bans CNN reporter from press conference - PhilHos - 08-02-2018, 04:48 PM