Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White House bans CNN reporter from press conference
(08-02-2018, 05:39 PM)hollodero Wrote: Fair enough. As I said, I'm not the biggest fan. I do think it's a bit hyperbolic to claim they threw all objectivity overboard to get Hillary elected.

To be fair, I didn't watch them all the time during the campaign so I don't know if they threw ALL objectivity overboard, but certainly when it came to discussing the election, they didn't seem to have any objectivity.

(08-02-2018, 05:39 PM)hollodero Wrote: Well, in fact I believe they were rooting for that, which I think has little to do with her or democrats or fundamental partisanship and everything to do with Trump being Trump.

I don't care why they were biased. They were biased and they shouldn't have been. I don't think any NEWS organization should have a bias other than to report facts. And, yes, that goes for Fox News.

(08-02-2018, 05:39 PM)hollodero Wrote: Then again, they covered Trump 24/7. Not to praise him, but he was on screen all the time, and that sure was very valuable to him. I read people from the left blaming CNN for Trump, and maybe there's something to that.

Also, the email scandal sure was talked about in length too. If they tried to help her, they did as lousy a job as Comey. :)

I disagree. It seemed to me when discussing the email scandal it was to do everything they could to defend Hillary.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: White House bans CNN reporter from press conference - PhilHos - 08-02-2018, 06:01 PM