Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White House bans CNN reporter from press conference
(08-02-2018, 06:13 PM)Benton Wrote: Ok. Where are these attacks? 

Seriously? You've never heard anyone question Fox News validity? You've never heard people call it "Faux News"?

(08-02-2018, 06:13 PM)Benton Wrote: Not criticism of their talking heads or pointing out their regular retractions after the fact, but where are the instances of the left calling Fox News an enemy of the people? 

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2017/01/11/obamas-white-house-2009-dont-pretend-fox-news-is-a-legitimate-news-organization/

Quote:We’re going to treat them the way we would treat an opponent,” said Anita Dunn, the White House communications director, in a telephone interview on Sunday. “As they are undertaking a war against Barack Obama and the White House, we don’t need to pretend that this is the way that legitimate news organizations behave.”

(08-02-2018, 06:13 PM)Benton Wrote: Or is this general 'yeah the left is as bad' sentiment? Because I hear this a lot. And I dislike the left. But I don't see them spewing the same kind of hate as the right. Complaining and making idiotic statements, sure, but not spreading intentional grief at this level.

Yes, me saying Trump has been far worse than anyone before him is me saying "the left is just as bad". Rolleyes
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: White House bans CNN reporter from press conference - PhilHos - 08-02-2018, 06:28 PM