Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White House bans CNN reporter from press conference
(08-02-2018, 06:30 PM)hollodero Wrote: Yes. (At this point I usually claim how the two-party system is the root of the problem, so imagine a 300-line rant here.)
I got good news for you: I agree completely. So no rant needed. ThumbsUp
(08-02-2018, 06:30 PM)hollodero Wrote: Also, sure not indicative of either side. You would need a referee to decide who's worse these days. As an outsider, I am a logical candidate to fill that role. And I rule that Trump and the GOP/supporters under Trump are way worse :)
I honestly don't care who is worse since both sides are so eager to do it, but I would think that it's usually the case that which party's candidate is president is probably the determining factor in who's the worse hypocrite. So, i would agree that Trump supporters are most likely bigger hypocrites right now as were Obama supporters when he was in office and so on. 
(08-02-2018, 06:30 PM)hollodero Wrote: I find it hard to argue with that. CNN should behave a bit differently (though I have to say that guys like Anderson Cooper, in my eyes, are not in senseless attack mode and seem professional enough to me). I said I don't "take issue", more precise would have been to say I am not surprised by it.
Fair enough.
(08-02-2018, 06:30 PM)hollodero Wrote: Yeah even I have heard that. Blew a huge hole in my whole "no one but Trump calls the media fake news" stance.

ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: White House bans CNN reporter from press conference - PhilHos - 08-02-2018, 06:42 PM