Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White House bans CNN reporter from press conference
(08-02-2018, 06:40 PM)Benton Wrote: In this instance, it is. Which is why the statement 'the left is just as bad' doesn't hold water.

What's that have to do with the right's attack on a free press?

I don't know about shortsightedness, but I know about relevancy. And Maxine Waters has none when it comes to the right's vitriol toward the press.

I actually said the hate comes from both sides, when you asserted that no one is taking away the right's right to hate. You came back with the thoughtful "No it's all on the right". But somehow, someway showing where the left has openly displayed examples of hate is not relevant to the discussion. 

This is just about general hate on both sides; however, if you want to make it media specific: I'll just have to take you at your word that you've never heard anyone spew hate on the conservative media.

But as I said keep believing that. It can only help the conservative ticket that the right is too far gone to recognize their hate. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: White House bans CNN reporter from press conference - bfine32 - 08-02-2018, 07:04 PM