Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White House bans CNN reporter from press conference
(08-02-2018, 06:42 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I honestly don't care who is worse since both sides are so eager to do it

Normally, neither would I. But normally I wouldn't even be here.
Trump isn't normal though. That the tribalism goes that far that people are defending all of his actions, even the most grim ones, was always beyond me and in a sense will always be beyond me. Though I get it incremental step after incremental step.

Also, that 80% of Republicans are in love with him. Tolerating is one thing. Thinking he is the greatest president ever is the other, more scary thing.

It's why I say one side is worse. I don't mean to be snarky by that. I just don't believe a Democrat's Trump is imaginable. Most liberal folks would jump ship way earlier. Says me without proof, but I think that's true.

(08-02-2018, 06:57 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: He said that the press was his administration’s enemy in a private conversation

Yeah thanks, found it in the meantime. He said it to his aides, so semi-privately. But sure, not in public.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: White House bans CNN reporter from press conference - hollodero - 08-02-2018, 07:05 PM