Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Bengals players claimed on Waivers.
(09-06-2015, 11:57 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Ah yes. Which is why guys like that tend to find so many jobs when they leave here. Geathers is on which team now?

Geathers was awful here. The last 4 years he was one of the worst 4-3 DEs in the NFL. Just watching him should tell you that, but you have no interest in watching and learning, you just parrot BS from the organization. 

Awww fred doesn't want to play anymore. 

Again all of this is just your opinion and you have nothing to back it up.

If Wilder is good enough to make a 53 man roster then why did no team in the league claim him?

Geathers was not much after his injury in 2013 but the two years before that he was far from the worst 4-3 DEs in the league.  He was a key part of a defense that ranked in the top 7 in total yards allowed and top 10 in yards per carry allowed both seasons. I find it hard to believe that we had the worst NT and the worst DE in the league but were still able to be so effective at stopping the run.

It is easy to rip coaches when their teams stink, but when they are putting together top 10 defenses I'll trust their opinion over some guy on a message board who has never coached or played football at any advanced level.

I love these guys who claim that "all you have to do is watch" when people who clearly watch the games disagree with them.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: No Bengals players claimed on Waivers. - fredtoast - 09-07-2015, 12:51 AM