Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
German Antifa Far-Left Extremists Release ‘Riot Tourist’ Instr. Terror Handbook
(08-06-2018, 09:14 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: It doesn't really matter what you tell me; you can say whatever you like. I'll stick with reliable sources.

I have yet to see a source saying either side had gotten violent. Based upon the hundreds that were there and the four people arrested, not so bad. Most of those arrested seem to be based mostly on interactions with police, so I can infer that it is likely those actions were taken after the police started moving on the crowd, not actions that caused the police to start their actions.

Dang you're hard to read. Earlier you blamed you ignorance of the situation on me because you relied solely on the link I provided and now you don't care what I say or provide. But at least you are honest; it wouldn't matter what I shared with you. your heels are dug in. 

I wonder if your desire for undisputed proof of violence would be the same if the police had actioned on the the other side and all 4 arrested on violent charges would have been from them. 

As I have continuously asserted and you and others have continuously supported that assertion: folks will defy their own logic to support their bias.  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: German Antifa Far-Left Extremists Release ‘Riot Tourist’ Instr. Terror Handbook - bfine32 - 08-06-2018, 09:22 PM