Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arby's apologizes after officer is denied service for being a cop
(09-09-2015, 12:06 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: Sure there are gun owners who hate the NRA.  I'm a gun owner and don't belong.  I don't "hate" the NRA though. 

And of course some would side with an oppressive government turning on their citizens

Still think that there are more good people than bad, and that a government turning guns on their citizens would definitely be bad, whatever the reason. 

I would think most LEOs would side with the citizens, which would give the good guys another advantage. 

As I said, it would take a very large number of bad people to occupy this country and impose their will.  Adding a couple of million people to the military wouldn't change the outcome.  Now if you're talking about 50 million additional, that might change it. 

If we have 50 million people that think it's okay for the government to kill Americans, we probably deserve to fail as a country.

Oj, I missed the highlighted part.  I thought it was a general uprising that caused a military response. Like the Civil War.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arby's apologizes after officer is denied service for being a cop - GMDino - 09-09-2015, 12:28 PM